Thursday 7 March 2013

The Last Day of Scoil Mochua


I couldn't believe the last day had finally arrived! The 8 weeks had flown by and I enjoyed every single day :) I was really sad to be leaving but happy I got to experience it. It is still hard to believe that the work experience is over!

I started of the day in room 14 and I firstly helped around with the class. After, I went to each class to give out a battery recycling box , a basket for recycling and a poster with information on it for the class. For the rest of the time before break I just helped around the class with the students.

After little break I was in room 16. The class were doing maths and I helped around as they were doing symmetry. The teacher left early and I was minding the class up until lunch.

During lunch my friend and I went to each class to say goodbye to the students and the teachers.

After big lunch I was in room 6 again and we went to the small hall for p.e :) we played duck duck goose and the children loved it. For the last hour I was in room 24 , I helped around and observed the lesson. 

At the end of the day I thanked Ms.Murphy for the opportunity of the work experience and gave her a card & a box of chocolates.

No comments:

Post a Comment