Friday 12 April 2013

3rd Work Exp

Since it was my first day of my 3rd work experience on Wednesday the 10th of April, I came in early with my auntie for her to show me around and the different parts of Stewart's.
We arrived in at around 9 and we first went to the pre-school where I was starting off in the morning. A bus goes around to the children's houses to collect them so I went with one of the teachers to collect all the children.
When we arrived back to the pre-school all the other children had arrived aswel. We stayed in the main area for a few minutes then we all split up into the different classrooms. I was firstly in room 1 and I was helping around with the children. I then went to room 2 where there was only a few children. In this classroom we used games to teach the children things.
I met up with my friend and we went to the staff canteen for lunch. Lunch was from 12-1.
After lunch I went back to the pre-school to help get the children ready to go home and they had all left by half 1.
At 2 o' clock my auntie brought me over to the area for the senior citizens. I went to one of the rooms and helped out with all the senior citizens.
They had baked buns the day before so we all decorated them for their tea and I helped around for the rest of the day. I finished at half 3 and went to get the bus home.

I enjoyed the day a lot as it was a different experience and I am looking forward to next week already! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment