Tuesday 23 April 2013

Day 2

I arrived a few minutes early and talked to the staff until the parents dropped off their children, the taxi and the bus had arrived.
When the children arrived we were in the main hall for a few minutes then I just helped around and played with the children.
Two of the staff and I decided to take 6 of the children to the coffee shop in the leisure centre for lunch. We each had a buggy and one child walking holding onto it.
When we came back to the pre-school we went back to the classroom and the workers got the children's dinners ready.
At 12.00pm I went to the canteen with my friend for lunch for an hour.
When I got back to the pre-school I helped the children get ready to go home and they all got collected or dropped home.
At 2 o' clock I went to the senior citizens.
One of the workers and myself decided to take 4 of the senior citizens to the coachhouse which is another open coffee shop.
We stayed there for a while and all had a hot drink and a snack.
After we walked back and I helped around for the rest of the day.
I enjoyed the day as we got to bring the children and senior citizens out!

No comments:

Post a Comment