Friday 26 April 2013

Day 3

I arrived at the pre-school at half 9 and firstly got to read a file about Occupational Therapy until 10. At 10 we set up all the toys and the children started to arrive.

3 workers & I brought 8 of the children to the Coffee Shop in the Leisure Centre for a small lunch for around 40 minutes.


When we got back to the pre-school they stayed in the main hall for a few minutes then got them ready for their dinner.


At 12 I went to the canteen for lunch with my friend until 1.


After lunch I went back to the pre-school and all the children came to the main hall where we got them all ready to go home.


At 2 I went over to the senior citizens. A few of us decorated flapjacks with chocolate. After we went to the hall and watched a dance video for a few minutes. We then went back to the room and I helped around for the rest of the day.

No comments:

Post a Comment