Thursday 9 May 2013

Day 5

I arrived at 10.00am and helped to set up the room with all the toys. We firstly stayed in the hall for a while. 3 of the workers and 5 of the children left to go to the coffee shop at the Leisure Centre and 2 of the workers and I stayed with 4 of the children. 

We firstly went to the art room and 2 of the children coloured and another 2 went in the ball pool for a while.


After we went to the classroom with the four of them. I stayed with one of them and did a few learning games with her. For example, I would pick up an object and ask her what it was.


At 12 o' clock I went for lunch with my friend in the canteen. 


I went back to the pre-school at 1 and helped all the children to get ready to go home.


At 2 o' clock I went over to the senior citizens. We firstly stayed in the main room with all the seniors and relaxed.


After one of the workers and I went on a small walk with 5 of the seniors. When we came back we went to a smaller room with them. I helped the worker to paint a few of their nails and the worker gave some of them facials. We went back to the main room and gave them tea/coffee and a biscuit.


I finished at 3.30pm.

No comments:

Post a Comment