Wednesday 1 May 2013

Day 4

I got the bus in this time and arrived in the pre-school at 9.50am. I left my stuff in the office and started to take out all the toys for the children and left them in the main hall. The children all started to arrive at around 10.I firstly helped to get some of the children's coats off. We decided to go to the coffee shop at the Leisure Centre so at around 10.45am me and 4 of the staff brought 8 of the children out for a small lunch.

We came back at around 11.30 and we put away all the coats and bags. The children then got ready for dinner after staying in the main hall for a while.At 12 I went for lunch with my friend in the canteen and we were finished lunch at 1 o' clock.

I went back the pre-school and got all the children ready to go home. Some got collected and others went on a mini bus or taxi.

At 2 o' clock I went over to the senior citizens area and was firstly in the main big room with everyone. A few of the workers and I brought 4 or 5 of the senior citizens to another small kitchen area. In the morning they had baked two chocolate heart shaped cakes for one of the senior citizens birthdays in the kitchen area we decorated it. We decorated the cakes with cream and chocolate. After we went back to the main room with everyone and sang happy birthday. Everyone had a slice of cake and a hot drink. For the rest of the day we stayed in the main room and relaxed.

No comments:

Post a Comment